Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cow in a Phone

Just as a development appetizer I am launching a starter application before I deploy something that is "For Real, Yo." Cow in a Phone is simple application that mimics the child's toy, "Cow in a Can." This app just moo's when you tip it. That it. It's not much, but deploying it forced me to get used to the iTunes manager and actually deploy an application. Unlike deploying .net applications, this was pretty easy, no dlls to update in the GAC or files that mysteriously don't get published. Just upload the app binary and you're done.

Next up a real app.

I am creating a .net service that will consume data from my iPhone app and produce that data on my internet application.

To start I need a design...Maybe mext time.

No comments:

Post a Comment